Saturday, November 16, 2013

One Love Chapter 1


Bella's Voice 
I woke up with the alarm clock ringing. Stood listlessly, took a cold shower to see if aroused, I have been studying late test today and I get a good grade alias I'm not that have literally killed by my mother. Exit the bathroom and got dressed quickly and went downstairs for breakfast.
Mother: Good morning daughter, that our burial is this guy? 
Bella: I'm not in the mood, I have not slept at all examination and tonight.
Mother: It's your fault I'm sure so decided to study yesterday and had to study until late and now complains.
Bella: Not that I do not get bitched, you asked what I just said. (Fake smiles and sinned a can of redbull in the fridge)
Mother: I'm talking to your well. 
Bella: I know love you bye. (I grabbed my bag and ran off was delayed).

The door I heard my mother saying "I love you too go with God."






I ran to the stop was almost there and saw the bus leaving. 

Bella: OURS! The day started really well! (The woman who was next to me looked at me with the face of those who say "crazy girl".

No comments:

Post a Comment