Saturday, November 16, 2013

One Love Chapter 2



Had to walk since it does not have a car, so it is also with a salary at home is impossible.  was in school I came directly to me casifo unintentionally draw attention spent by Tifanny and her clique of popular looked at me with a face of disgust I ignored it and pulled open the casifo pen, pencil, rubber and calculadora.Fui into the room and on the way met Kelly (best friend). 


Kelly: I'm tired of calling you.
Bella: I'm sorry I'm tired or discouraged and looked at the phone.
Kelly: I have news that will cheer you up.
Bella: What?
Kelly: Welcome to Kristen's Bar (said with a big smile).
Bella: I love you thanks ai Jura BFF (I gave her a hug).
Kelly: It was nothing ... was my duty as his best friend.

SIGN TOCA: TRIMMM 

Kelly: It's time for the test and I have not studied anything. Be what GOD wants.
Bella: Let me guess you have not time to study because I was busy, spent the night at the disco.
Kelly: Wow you know me better than anyone right? 
Bella: 15 years of friendship esplicam much.
Kelly: 16 ...
Bella: 16 next week. 
Kelly: It's true ... that we already touched.
Bella: Let (I spoke with a sad face)
We went to the room and it was full so had 2 seats each side of Sarah gotica and one beside the Greek God Justin, Kelly sentu beside Sarah smiled at me and she did so on purpose for me to stay at his side since she is the one who knows my passion for Justin since the first day he came to Canada at age 15 and was in my class. 
I sat beside him and soon felt that smell yummy masculine scent he continued doing the race and did not even look at me. I am not amazed that he even noticing my presence he dates with Tifanny that is beautiful and so popular with him and together they are the couple most talked about and admired the college. 

I finished the race and noticed that justin was in trouble so I asked.
Bella: Justin needs help? (Talked down almost in a whisper).
Justin: Really? you help me (asked admired)
Bella: Yes, take (given the evidence for it)
Justin: Thank you ... beautiful (spoke with her beautiful smile) 
Kelly finished the class and came running to me with one sorrisso face.

I keep commenting to keep at least 3 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment