Kelly: You and Justin were talking about WHAT? Decided to take the first step?
Bella: No he had no first step Were Sleeping difficulties and I helped with anything and even if I wanted to give him will never look at me.
Kelly: Of course if you keep using these old clothes and these glasses bottom lane clear that neither he nor any other boy.
Bella: Our hurt.
Kelly: You're beautiful is true but it seems not to show it to the world.
Bella: I'm so and I do not like to draw attention and do not want to become a futile kind to Tiffany.
Kelly: visual change is not change you ok?
Bella: You may be right but I'm not able to spend my mother is full of debts she does not speak but I do.
Kelly: ok but at the end of the month we bought some for you ok?
Bella: TA but only some.
After school I went home I was tired so I barely made it home soon fell asleep in gold day I woke up determined to convince my mother to let me work up a text rehearsed but sure in time I'll say something else is always just took a shower put on a any outfit and went to the kitchen.
Bella: Good morning mother (said smiling)
Mom: Good morning. That change our mood WHAT happened?
Bella: I have news.
Mother: What?
Bella: I got a job (said fast)
Mother: The people already talked about this, did not speak our stubborn that you will not work.
Bella Mae to it I know we are full of debts and you're the one holding this house let me help you I'm 19 year old mother that will not interfirir in my studies and work is in Kristen's Bar mom please leave.
Mother: Okay but if does not work out you ok?
Bella: yeah thanks mom love you goodbye I'm already late (I gave her a hug, grabbed the bag and ran to catch the bus)
Again missed the bus that anger but this did not destroy my happiness and I walked down the road a car honked at me but I did not care could be an old pervert resparei that the car was following me that scared me but kept walking until one voice speaks:
Xxx: You want a ride?
coment please people.

No comments:
Post a Comment